*** Media Advisory ***
Video Now Available: Today’s Opening Keynotes from TIA 2016 Conference
Presentations from Executives with AT&T & Verizon
Arlington, VA. (June 7, 2016) – Full video of presentations from the launch of the TIA 2016: Network of the Future conference can now be accessed online.
During the three-day conference, the Telecommunications Industry Association – the leading association representing the manufacturers and suppliers of high tech communications networks – is bringing together Information and Communication Technology (ICT) industry leaders and stakeholders to share, discuss and debate the innovations, challenges, and policy issues facing the industry today.
The June 7th keynote presentations now available online are:
- John Donovan, Chief Strategy Officer and Group President, AT&T Technology and Operations
- Video is available here.
- Aparna Khurjekar, Vice President, Network for the South Area, Verizon Wireless
- Video is available here.
Other keynote presentations from today will soon be available online, including:
- Noopur Davis, Senior Vice President, Comcast
- Yvette Kanouff, Senior Vice President/General Manager, Service Provider Business, Cisco
- Tim Yeaton, Senior Vice President, Infrastructure Business Group, Red Hat, and Sandra Rivera, Vice President and GM Network Platform Group, Intel Corporation
- Robin Chase, Co-founder, Veniam
- A keynote panel featuring:
- Greg Carley, Vice President, Product Design & Strategy, Fjord Austin, Design and Innovation from Accenture Interactive
- Andy Castonguay, Principal Analyst, Machina Research
- Brett Cortese, President and Chief Executive Officer, Universal Mind
- Alan Messer, Vice President of Software and Innovation, Global Connected Car eXperience, General Motors
The full list of keynote speakers at the event is available here.
You can follow TIA 2016: Network of the Future on Twitter using the hashtag #TIA2016.
The Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) represents manufacturers and suppliers of global high-tech communications networks through standards development, policy and advocacy, business opportunities, market intelligence, and events and networking. TIA enhances the business environment for broadband, mobile wireless, information technology, networks, cable, satellite and unified communications. Members' products and services empower communications in every industry and market, including healthcare, education, security, public safety, transportation, government, the military, the environment, and entertainment.
TIA is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), and is a proud sponsor of ANSI’s Standards Boost Business campaign. Visit www.standardsboostbusiness.org for details.