AT&T Supplier Conference
June 8-9, 2016
Note: Attendance at this event is by invitation only. To be considered, please complete the form below.
The AT&T Supplier Conference, held in conjunction with TIA’s Network of the Future conference, will feature AT&T leaders discussing how they will meet customer demands in connectivity, advanced mobile services, next-generation TV, high-speed Internet services and other smart solutions.
Featured keynote speakers for the AT&T Supplier Conference include, but are not limited to:
- Krish Prabhu, President - AT&T Labs & Chief Technical Officer
- Jeff Bradley, Senior Vice President - Device and Network Services Marketing
- Henry Derovanessian, Senior Vice President - Consumer Premise Engineering
- David Huntley, Chief Compliance Officer
- Larry Abram, Executive Director - Technology
Attendees of the AT&T Supplier Conference are specifically invited to the following activities:
Wednesday, June 8
1:00 – 5:00 pm: Keynotes and Awards
5:00 – 6:30 pm: Networking Reception
Thursday, June 9
8:00 am – 12:00 pm: Susan A. Johnson, Senior Vice President - Global Supply Chain, will kick off the second day followed by a brief message on Supplier Diversity, Supplier Sustainability and Security Requirements.
- Wireless/Wireline Plant Construction and Installation - OSP Material & Services
- Network Virtualization
In addition, AT&T Supplier Conference invitees receive the benefit of special TIA member pricing to attend the TIA Conference, including access to keynotes, track sessions, breakfasts, lunches, receptions and the Demo Floor:
- One-Day Pass (Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday) - $250
- Full Conference Pass (Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday) - $750